Standalone Virtual Tours
Standalone Virtual Tours offer enhanced functionality and features over traditional Google Virtual Tours
Standalone Virtual Tours are ideal for :
- Real Estate Virtual Tours – Ideal for Properties for Sale or Rent
- Virtual Tours for Tourism – To showcase tourist destinations
- Prize Home Virtual Tours – Great way to showcase prize h0mes
- Temporary Virtual Tours – Tours of temporary spaces -such as markets or special events
- Dynamic Website Navigation – a dynamic and original way to incorporate navigation into a website
One advantage of Google Virtual Tours is their connectivity to Google Search and Google Maps, but there are a variety of rules and regulations defined by Google which restrict some tours being added under their Street View | Trusted Program.
In particular it is simply not possible to include ANY Residential Premises as a Google Virtual Tour… This covers any property that people live in (or may live in) on an ongoing basis and includes Display Homes and Prize Homes which will (or may) have permanent residents in the future. Businesses or locations that are only temporary can also not be added as a Google Virtual Tour.
Below is an example of a Stanadalone Virtual Tour for a holiday resort, that has been embedded into this website, but could also be viewed as a fullscreen tour in its own right :